Community members giving feedback at the Tahoe City Public Workshop on April 23, 2015.
Display boards from Public Workshops (updated 4/27/15)
- Visitor Facility Projects – Board 1
- Visitor Facility Projects – Board 2
- How Our Visitors Get Information
- Visitor Information Projects
- Ideas for Future Transportation Services
- Current Transportation Services
Purpose of the Plan:
Develop a road map for future tourism investment strategies in North Lake Tahoe based on best available current market data, anticipated trends in the tourism industry, and public feedback.
- How should we invest TOT funds over the next ten years in order to reach our vision of becoming “the premier international mountain resort destination of the West?”
Site photography courtesy of NLTRA